Chaleur Transportation Cooperative
Implementing Dial-A-Ride vehicle service in all communities of the Chaleur region. Our vision is to recruit volunteers in all communities from Belledune to Allardville and their surrounding areas. The transportation will be offered by volunteer drivers using their own cars. CTC seeks to serve the following customers:
- Students (CCNB, NBCC, Université de Moncton, etc.)
- Low-income individuals
- Seniors (age 65 and up)
- Single-parent families
- Persons with reduced mobility or handicaps
- Persons with decreasing independence
- Persons who are unable to drive a vehicle
- Anyone without access to affordable transportation.
Our long-term vision includes carpooling, mini-buses and van shuttle services for the Chaleur region.